Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tightwad Tip of the Month

This month is about organization, now I am a pretty organized person, it comes to me easily but my husband on the other hand is the complete opposite. I have to do routine trash pickups on his side of the room because he will just throw it on a table that he has or it “falls” underneath the bed. So as I was reading The Complete Tightwad Gazette, I came across a section about organization. I’ve never personally done this but it seems pretty easy and time saving. To quote the book; “Use a roving container when the entire house is a mess with all types of things out of place. You have a laundry basket and a preplanned route in which you hit every room in your house without doubling your tracks. As you follow the route pick up the things that are out of place and drop them off in the appropriate place. By the time you complete the route twice everything will be in its correct place.” This seems to be a great idea to me, and as long as you don’t have a huge house.  Then it would be a work out. So maybe this tip would help some of yall, not me right now because i'm in just one room but its always something to think about, because saving time is always good. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment