Saturday, August 4, 2012

Creators Block


Hey yall, I just was thinking to myself some times I get what I want to call creators block like writers block. But the thing is, is that I have many ideas and many supplies but just lack the desire to actually get up and make something. Am I the only one that this happens to? I know normally its considered depression but I’m not depressed just bored and lazy I guess. I just sit and stare at my stuff thinking oh well I can make this or I can make that, but I don’t do it. I did get one thing accomplished yesterday; it was half off clothing at Thrift Town yay!
I scored 3 skirts before my distaste for large groups of people drove me out of the store.
A brown and gold sequined skirt that must have been family to the black and silver sequined one I bought last week,

a brown tiered skirt with some gold and brown beadwork on the waist


& a beautiful blue and lime ombre effect gauze skirt.


I love this skirt it’s beautiful I just have no idea what to wear with it. LoL On another thought the IKEA catalogue came yay, super happy I know its weird but I love the IKEA catalogue I get so many ideas and get to live in my IKEA world where I get to decorate everything I can imagine. I have one for the house and one for the car. So see yall, hopefully with something done.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. spend some time on pinterest it always gets me going ,so many great ideas,even though I have way more than i could ever do , new ideas get me going

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep thats where i go too, its funny i actually have a crafts and sewing board.

    ReplyDelete