Thursday, August 16, 2012

Clothing Evaluation


So after reading the Colette Sewing Handbook I decided to actually take a look at my closet like it said and then I decided to pull out the things that I didn’t wear. I will admit I didn’t pull much out, I don’t know why I guess i'm a clothes hoarder lol who knows. But any way I also decided to take a better look at the clothing that I own, clothing that I like online, as well as the patterns I own (which is a lot since I buy Leko patterns on cd) and the fabric I have. I realized that even though I have done my best to branch out to colors (my previous wardrobe was black and blue, normally jeans and t-shirts), I just seem to still gravitate to wearing black, purple, blue and sometimes pink. But all my fabric is in all theses pretty bright colors, which makes me think I might sew them up and then they will go to “back” (actually sides) of the closet and not get worn and that’s just a waste of money and time. I really don’t know what to do, since they are patterned as well as colored so I cant just dye it. I guess I’ll just hope for the best. Bye yall  Decor Refashion tomorrow!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment