Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Checking in

Hey yall. I didn't fall off the map I have just been a little busy going to the doctor and court for the dogs. So I went to civil court today for my neighbors dog and come to find out that the white dog that I called animal control for had not only both of his back legs broken but his back was broken as well. Unfortunately there was no reason to keep the other dog that they had from them. But the judge did state that he was afraid for the other dog because of gross negligence and animal abuse. The man has to pay $11,500 for the white dog and will be brought up on criminal charges. The man claimed that I hated him and that all of our neighbors love him. I the trial he asked me (through an interpreter) what I had against him and I told him "nothing I don't know you". The man was clearly lying and he upset the judge so much that he had to recess 3 times before we were done. An event that should have only taken 30 minutes ended up being 2 1/2 hours. So i'm keeping a good eye on that other dog because if he hurts her shes coming over and staying because everyone in the house wants her. I just wish that I could figure out how to save the white dog, but the animal control says that they are not sure if he will be able to be saved, due to the extent of the injuries. So thats what I have been up to. Something crafty will be on soon I promise. Oh I failed to mention I have no light in my bedroom any more!! My ceiling fan light electric went out and we only have one lamp with out a shade so i'm having to work with no light other than an oil lamp and the sewing machine..fun (biggest problem we have blacked out the windows because of the Texas heat). Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment